X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedball708
    • Apr 2015

New Title bladder replacement leaking

Recently changed the bladder on my 5×8 title yellow bag with a pink title small replacement bladder. The replacement bladder is lighter and the rebound is faster but it is not holding air. I changed bladders before and never had this kinda result. I'm thinking maybe the bladder has to stretch out because the small replacement bladder is smaller than the black original 5×8 bladder that it came with. Anyone else have a problem like this with a title small replacement bladder?
    Last edited by speedball708; 05-23-2018, 01:59 PM.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

How long did it take to go down, and how much? Natural latex bladders are not 100% air tight, some air loss is expected. If it's over the course of several days, that's not unusual. If it goes flat within 24 hours that's a problem. Latex bladders will stretch out more than butyl rubber bladders, hence the smaller un inflated size.

Comment

• mirokiuru
      • Jun 2015

i also changed my yeallow title 5x8 bladder, when i took the orginal bladder out there was small "S" letter writted on the black bladder. Idk why but they seem to put one size bigger bladder than the bag itself.

Comment

• speedball708
        • Apr 2015

Title speed bag replacement bladder

Changed the bladder again with another bladder of the same brand and this one worked. It held air and is my new favorite bag. I guess the first title replacement bladder was defective. It deflayed in under 24 hrs. The second replacement bladder is holding at 4psi for now about 2 days.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Damon101
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Sep 2018

Have you all at any point had a go at trying cannabis for medicinal purposes?

Hi guys! I dont know if my question is related to this topic, but I hope you can help me. I've been suffering dealing this for 3 months now and I think I have a problem with my bowel movement. Sometimes once or none at all per week that I havent bowel. So, I've done some research and I heard that CBD is a currently a hot topic now. Research reveals medical marijuana can treat digestive disorders, including constipation. Constipation can also be caused by digestive disorders treated with medical marijuana. Furthermore, medical marijuana can substitute or reduce the dosage of certain medications causing constipation, such as opiates. This indicates medical marijuana may not only treat constipation itself, but some underlying causes, like this article in http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/cbd-kush/. Not only that, it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Luckily, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. I would like to hear any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Relative topics

Hmmmmmm.... Speed bag bladder replacement and using pot for a laxative...sure absolutely relatable and right on topic!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...