• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    I finally found an automotive parts website that has what I'm looking for. I have them on order. In the meantime, this is what I found at NAPA Auto Parts:

[IMG]

It works GREAT at keeping the bag on the hook and is easy to take on and off.
    why does the phrase "wrap that rascal" come to mind.

using this simple device does promote "safe swivel" and should stop the release of errant speed bags everywhere.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      why does the phrase "wrap that rascal" come to mind.

using this simple device does promote "safe swivel" and should stop the release of errant speed bags everywhere.

I'm so naive sometimes. I had to look up that phrase.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

But, seriously. This cap cover works great on my s-hook. Full protection from

WARNING: Plastic cap for use ONLY on a (Deville) S-hook.

I just listened to the whole song in the video:
      Ha ha! "...a totem pole topper..."
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

More Deville Swivel Update

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        i sent you a PM about your swivel...ralph
        Got your PM.

We've been busy in the garage building the A-51 swivel and the new No. 13 swivel. I took a few 13's to Speed B.A.G. III in Keyport, NJ and they were well received.

We have done a little more tweaking of the swivels. We now have a heavier gauge stainless steel eye-screw and Raul is using a different method of attaching them to the brass ball. He has also positioned the eye-screw that more of the post is exposed. This should eliminate any issues with the bag "jumping" on a mis-hit.

The Deville No. 13 is the same at the Deville, performance-wise. We just changed up the look of the base, which I like a lot.

Anyway, because it uses less of the neoprene material for the base, I can offer it for a little less than the A-51. Private Message me, or email me at: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com for more info and pricing information.

BAG ON!!!
        Last edited by MsDeville; 08-21-2012, 10:52 AM. Reason: grammatical error
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• ebozyn
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2010

Apollo 13

VERY COOL Swivel. Very NASA looking.

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          Got your PM.

We've been busy in the garage building the A-51 swivel and the new No. 13 swivel. I took a few 13's to Speed B.A.G. III in Keyport, NJ and they were well received.

We have done a little more tweaking of the swivels. We now have a heavier gauge stainless steel eye-screw and Raul is using a different method of attaching them to the brass ball. He has also positioned the eye-screw that more of the post is exposed. This should eliminate any issues with the bag "jumping" on a mis-hit.

The Deville No. 13 is the same at the Deville, performance-wise. We just changed up the look of the base, which I like a lot.

Anyway, because it uses less of the neoprene material for the base, I can offer it for a little less than the A-51. Private Message me, or email me at: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com for more info and pricing information.

BAG ON!!!

Comment

• Biff
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Dee, the A-51 that I bought months ago, is still in its original plastic, sitting on the shelf by my platform. I'm embarrassed to say I haven't tried it out yet.

Even though I made a return to the forum, I haven't returned to the garage to hit. Once the current crunch of activity slows down, I'm going to unwrap that sucker and give it a go.

You put new generation swivels out like Intel puts out processors. I haven't tried generation 1, and now you have, what, the third generation out?

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Another Swivel Update - November 2012

I created another Deville Swivel Update, and here is the link: http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4525

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...