I took my fear in hand
    Under the board I did stand

For 60 seconds I was in the zone
    when I stopped I was not alkone

The atmosphere was full of glee
    and it was all for me

One of the hardest things I've ever had to do
    was to leave all of you.

I just wanted everyone to knoiw how much Joe and I loved meeting everyone will post pix and videos when we get home
    Last edited by rehamco1; 07-23-2014, 09:06 PM.
  • SPEEDBAG STYLISTIC
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2013

I love your poem and you are a great person. i just love you guys- so sweet .cant wait until we meet again.

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Excellent Speed Bag Verse...couldn't have said it better myself! It was GREAT to meet the both of you, talk & Bag, take some pictures...and have some food. Can't wait to see some videos once you get home. Safe travels and I think I speak for the whole community when I say you both are a welcome addition to this Speed Bag Family!
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

You both brought such grace and honor to the gathering. I know it was a struggle for you both to ascend the 34 steps but you never waivered. It was truly a joy to have you both attend and watch the group embrace you both as our own. And that is what is so special about our gatherings. You love the bag and the baggers love you. never fails to happen

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by rehamco1 View Post
          Leaving S B 5 2014

Dear Brothers and Sisters of the Bag
          Far behind you I do lag.

You are the family I've never had
          Now that I've found you I am very glad.
          34 steps I had to climb
          and into The Real Gym I had to sign

I took my fear in hand
          Under the board I did stand

For 60 seconds I was in the zone
          when I stopped I was not alkone

The atmosphere was full of glee
          and it was all for me

One of the hardest things I've ever had to do
          was to leave all of you.

I just wanted everyone to know how much Joe and I loved meeting everyone will post pix and videos when we get home

What a great poem!

Roge and Joe, I think you are truly extraordinary people. So much life and positivity radiates from both of you! You touched the hearts of many speed baggers while at Speed B.A.G. V. Thanks for making the event especially fun with your presence and positive attitudes.

Yes, those 34 steps to the top floor of the gym were definitely a challenge by the last day! But, it was so worth the climb, don't you think?

Thirty-four Steps
          to Speed Bag Heaven!

I know that you had a few more destinations on your trip after leaving SB V. I hope you are finally home, safe and sound. Can't wait to see some pictures from the gathering, Joe!

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• rehamco1
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2013

We Got Home

we just got home on the 23rd. We Had a GREAT time. Your acceptance and kind words have touched our hearts. thank you so much. will start to post videos and pictures as soon as we can our trip and meetings went well and we had good weather most of the time.

Thank you for giving us an experience that we will treasure the rest of our lives.
            ps we are working on our next video....love Joe and Roge can't wait to climb those 34 steps next year.

Comment

• rehamco1
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2013

thank you

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
              Excellent Speed Bag Verse...couldn't have said it better myself! It was GREAT to meet the both of you, talk & Bag, take some pictures...and have some food. Can't wait to see some videos once you get home. Safe travels and I think I speak for the whole community when I say you both are a welcome addition to this Speed Bag Family!
              Joe and I loved talking to you about photography and speed bagging. will try to get some videos and pictures up soon...still pretty new at computer stuff. thank you and the whole community for welcoming us. Everyone could not of been nicer.

Comment

• rehamco1
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2013

extraordinary

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                What a great poem!

Roge and Joe, I think you are truly extraordinary people. So much life and positivity radiates from both of you! You touched the hearts of many speed baggers while at Speed B.A.G. V. Thanks for making the event especially fun with your presence and positive attitudes.

Yes, those 34 steps to the top floor of the gym were definitely a challenge by the last day! But, it was so worth the climb, don't you think?

Thirty-four Steps
                to Speed Bag Heaven!

I know that you had a few more destinations on your trip after leaving SB V. I hope you are finally home, safe and sound. Can't wait to see some pictures from the gathering, Joe!

Hi Joe and I think that each and everyone of you are extraordinary and are very proud to be welcomed into your family.

Comment

• rehamco1
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Aug 2013

thank you

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                  You both brought such grace and honor to the gathering. I know it was a struggle for you both to ascend the 34 steps but you never waivered. It was truly a joy to have you both attend and watch the group embrace you both as our own. And that is what is so special about our gatherings. You love the bag and the baggers love you. never fails to happen

We love all of you. we could not of been treated nicer or made more welcome.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...