• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

The Burn Machine Speed Bag

anybody seen these before? i saw a video on you tube then wanted to see how much they were because they were so fascinating to me. let me know if you have used one or just what you think in general.
    ________
    VICENTSEX
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:48 AM.
  • TKO
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2009

Ya I've seen that Darnell guy on youtube or whatever his name is tear it up with that thing... he does a dton of different workouts with it

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I was all set to hate on it, but it looks kind of cool. I'd give it a try, not sure I'd buy one without trying it first though.

Comment

• yemen85
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Dec 2010

I took the plunge and purchased the Burn Machine Speed Bag(8lb). The build quality is awesome, very impressed.

I have been using it for three days, totally addicted. It's awesome as you can take it anywhere. It's perfect for me, as I can get a really good upper body workout during the day. Since I have long days, (certain days) it's not feasible to come home late at night to start a work out.

I've done the routine twice so far while on my treadmill, man that's a solid work out

I totally recommend it, although not while your treadmill is in motion, especially if your not coordinated with your hands and feet moving rapidly.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...