• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REB
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2017

EverLast '60s bladder.. have a look

I obtained an EverLast SB a few days ago. Here is pictured of the bladder. It is 12'' x 8". The bag is 14 x 8. This bag is from the 1960s. I got it from a girl whose mother worked in the movie industry. She told me this bag was in her mother's possessions and that the bag was used as a movie prop. She said her mother hung on to it after she left the movie making industry and other prop items as well.

Back to the bladder. Anyone see an EverLast like this one? I just wonder how much EverLast kept it in production, ( never will know that).By the way it has the name SCHACK on the air valve if by some quirk anyone knows any info.

I will post pics of the bag after it gets cleaned up. Very dirty at this time. The bladder is in good condition. It has held air for a couple of days
    Attached Files
    Last edited by REB; 10-14-2018, 11:27 AM.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

I have seen a couple of these, and that was way before I started collecting. Okay, Paranday, we're on a mission........

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...