X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southtexaskevin
    • Jan 2012

new video, new bag

i hope i got it right on the link. this is a little something, i mixed a little "bible style" at first and a little "boxing style" after. the title gyro 7x10 has come alive haha, i think tim (i believe thats who said it) was right when he said he has seen "many a bag come alive after a few weeks.... and its not the bag" haha. not sure if i got the quote right, but i think i jumped the gun on this bag.... i love it now. and got it for a killer price.

Last edited by southtexaskevin; 02-23-2012, 08:09 PM. Reason: messed up on the video
  • Heppsan
    • Jan 2011

Don't like my Title Gyro, got no rebond at all.. .
    Mine is a 5x8.

Comment

• southtexaskevin
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
      Don't like my Title Gyro, got no rebond at all.. .
      Mine is a 5x8.
      I thought I had a dud at first, but after a week or so I know I was wrong.... But this and a two cheep everlast are the only two I have hit

Comment

• tjgonz
        • Dec 2011

Nice work Kev. Good to see you mix in the different hits!

Comment

• southtexaskevin
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tjgonz View Post
          Nice work Kev. Good to see you mix in the different hits!
          thanks tj, im just glad to get back at it...

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by southtexaskevin View Post
            i hope i got it right on the link. this is a little something, i mixed a little "bible style" at first and a little "boxing style" after. the title gyro 7x10 has come alive haha, i think tim (i believe thats who said it) was right when he said he has seen "many a bag come alive after a few weeks.... and its not the bag" haha. not sure if i got the quote right, but i think i jumped the gun on this bag.... i love it now. and got it for a killer price.

Hey STK,

Man you are really improving. This is what I see.

much better control of fist movements in an out of hitting area
            Improve Reverse Single Punching (RSP) control with both arms
            better single fist linking straight through bag,
            very nice change transition into Split Fist at :10sec from repetitive RSP, and then out of Split Fist combo. I really like your Front Straight Punch (Left) fist position and how it passed through to Reverse Single to get out of combo at :15 sec. Nice move and control of fist position. You did it again around :20sec with the other hand (Right) in front.
            Very nice continuous Front Double Punching combo at :34 sec, leading with both hands.
            I like that you are leaning in a bit on Front Fist Rolling. This will eventually help you go faster and give more control, eliminating the space for a miss hit to grow further in the rebound.

Good video showing real improvement! If I was your personal instructor or trainer, I would be very happy with your progress

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• southtexaskevin
              • Jan 2012

thanks speedbag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...