• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Punch Drumming On VH1 Classic!

Hi! I will be playing drums and incorporating some speed bagging on VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show" this Saturday the 7th and also the 14th, two separate episodes. I got 5 slots to play into the commercial breaks.
    The first episode features Alice Cooper. The next features Slash and members of Dokken, called Tooth And Nail (who I play drums with on the new record).
    I think I used the Speed Bag 3 times in the first episode and 2 times in the next.
    Anyhow.... it was hi pressure, but good fun. I have to thank Balazs for getting me their awesome free standing platform. It is truly a beast! It is such a sturdy platform. I was blown away by its awesome construction and design!
    Anyhow.... check the show out.... and I think this is real cool thing for promotion of the Speed Bag and punch drumming as I don't think the two together have been done together....
    BAG ON!
    Attached Files
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Hi! I will be playing drums and incorporating some speed bagging on VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show" this Saturday the 7th and also the 14th, two separate episodes. I got 5 slots to play into the commercial breaks.
    The first episode features Alice Cooper. The next features Slash and members of Dokken, called Tooth And Nail (who I play drums with on the new record).
    I think I used the Speed Bag 3 times in the first episode and 2 times in the next.
    Anyhow.... it was hi pressure, but good fun. I have to thank Balazs for getting me their awesome free standing platform. It is truly a beast! It is such a sturdy platform. I was blown away by its awesome construction and design!
    Anyhow.... check the show out.... and I think this is real cool thing for promotion of the Speed Bag and punch drumming as I don't think the two together have been done together....
    BAG ON!
    That's great Brian, I will definitely watch that. Can anyone record it ?

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

BT making some SB history, oh yeah! DVR is all set for 4/7 and 4/14.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
        BT making some SB history, oh yeah! DVR is all set for 4/7 and 4/14.
        Me too!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Catch it here!

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            That was great...Love it.... and with my old buddy Vincent (...I mean Alice).
            Now lets see a paradiddle into a triple elbow strike cymbal crash.

Great job Brian!
            Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
            http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• G-Town
              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Paradiddle a diddle...

Brain my man "Tichy" work the skins! ZaZa cymbols are no cymbols... rudiments rule! Single paradiddle,double,triple paradiddle,the list goes on. Brian hope you can make (3) Bag On! Nice doing the bag justice

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...