• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    It's nice to see you back on the forum, MD. And to hear again, the melodious sound of your bag against the drum!

Well, it looks like you have been keeping up with bagging. You look and sound good, and I always enjoy watching your videos.

It's a funny thing about those reverse front fist rolls. Sometimes I can do them. And sometimes not! They are definitely a brain teaser. I think the trick is not to over-think them.

And, as for more cow bell…

and the prescription is more cowbell.**the reason i didn't upload the whole thing is because it would have been taken down eventually.

BAG ON!

Thanks Dee. It's time i got a bit more serious about baggin. So much going on lately. It's easy o find excuses not to do something. I wanna turn that into finding excuses to do something. That and getting the cowbell fever! lol!
    sigpic

Comment

• doss darwin
      • Dec 2012

progress

"let's see some of your progress"--not sure what i am doing can be termed progress but will try to post something in the next few weeks--looks like you will need warmer gloves or hot air in the bag with the cold that arrived--have never lived in those conditions as i grew up in oceanside--must be interesting to say the least--not for flip flops or tennis shoes--cheers dd
      the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...