X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • COOP
    • Mar 2018

Title super speed bag plastic logo label

Bought the yellow Title 5x8. Replaced the bladder with everlast small bladder which greatly improved the response, but the three plastic logos stitched on the side of the bag start to get to the hands if you don't wrap like I do. Removed the stitching on the logos and removed them and it is much easier on the hands. One of my favorite bags now.
  • COOP
    • Mar 2018

Great bags for the price ($39).

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by COOP View Post
      Bought the yellow Title 5x8. Replaced the bladder with everlast small bladder which greatly improved the response, but the three plastic logos stitched on the side of the bag start to get to the hands if you don't wrap like I do. Removed the stitching on the logos and removed them and it is much easier on the hands. One of my favorite bags now.
      Been there done that. However IF you are hitting the logo then you are above the bag belly and probably hitting "downward" from above it. Try hitting more directly into the belly of the bag (middle of the "T", which is well below the logo.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• COOP
        • Mar 2018

Good advice as always....thx

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...