X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hannibal
    • Dec 2010

TUF-Wear super bag gloves on sale!!

For 29.99 right now at titleboxing.com though you all might want to know. They are only selling large and extra large though. These gloves do fit snug though, so if you want a quality glove at a lower price here ya go. If it wasn't for flashiness I would personally rate these gloves close to the grant campeon's that I own.
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    For 29.99 right now at titleboxing.com though you all might want to know. They are only selling large and extra large though. These gloves do fit snug though, so if you want a quality glove at a lower price here ya go. If it wasn't for flashiness I would personally rate these gloves close to the grant campeon's that I own.
    that's a great price, and I have always liked Tuf Wear Products wish they still were making the speedbags
    Last edited by toolboxdiver; 03-22-2011, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Avadia
      • Nov 2010

I own a pair of those and they are great gloves. That price is a steal.

Comment

• Hannibal
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
        that's a great price, and I have always liked Tuf Wear Products wish they still were making the speedbags
        I just ordered a double end from TUF and a ringside ultra rebound DE bag as well. TUF makes great simple long lasting gear. I am a huge fan. They don't put on fancy paint or decals. You just put the glove on an go to work. No flash involved. The matte finish makes it that much more durable.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...