• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SupergeZ
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2007

TKO Heavy Bag!!

especially aimed at hispanicmakingpanic as i know you have 1 amigo! !

check out whats inside lol!

• hispanicmakingpanic
    • May 2007

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
    especially aimed at hispanicmakingpanic as i know you have 1 amigo! !

check out whats inside lol!

http://www.rosstraining.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13445
    Wow I always knew they were a cheapo brand but that's downright dangerous and irresponsible! Thankfully I overstuffed my TKO bag with sand to fill it out, that should cover the safety pins and cat turds. I must say that I noticed all the garments stuffed in it when I stuffed sand in it, but I figured that my friend who gave me the bag had stuffed it. Thanks for the heads up Gez, if I ever need a pair of underwear in an emergency I'll just rip my bag open lol!

Comment

• SupergeZ
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2007

HAHAHA yeah good source of emergency clothes

pretty crazy that they fill it with junk tho, you should open yours up and see what goodies you can find lol!

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
        • May 2007

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
        HAHAHA yeah good source of emergency clothes

pretty crazy that they fill it with junk tho, you should open yours up and see what goodies you can find lol!
        You make it sound like a pinata homey! lol

Comment

• SupergeZ
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Mar 2007

just like a pinata!

hit it enough times and mystery objects will fall out! hey maybee youll get lucky and they filled you one with sweets

theres an idea for your kids next birthday party! make em a heavy bag pinata they have to punch open to get the candy! jsut a thought

Comment

• Chris M
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Mar 2006

I have gotten clothes from Goodwill to restuff bags before, but I didn't think a company would do it too.

Hey, if you're ever in a pinch and need a shop rag or something, you know where to get some now.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...