Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2009

1 week training

do you have any tips for me?
    and how am i doing?
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I'd say you look pretty good. Your swing and contact look good. Hard to see much from that camera angle, but the bag contacts sounded solid. Keep working.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      I'd say you look pretty good. Your swing and contact look good. Hard to see much from that camera angle, but the bag contacts sounded solid. Keep working.
      I have nothing to say that Speedbag can't say better. But I can say that you are one badass for going out and getting a bag and getting down to biz! If you are having fun with it, you will get better quickly and you will purchase Alan Kahn's Speed Bag Bible and DVDs! I am so stoked that I have them and finally after 8 years with a platform in a box, have 2 of them up with 10 bags and 6 months of baggin' under the board!!! Here's to the unsung art of the Mighty Speed Bag!!!!!
      BAG ON !!!!

Comment

• hoopla
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2009

thank you guys for all of the tips and check out my youtube channel!
        Hey guys I will have videos of knife and gear reviews, EDC videos, cut tests, balisong/baliyo videos, sharpening, etc...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...