57-yr-old Swede doing 100 Burpee Pull ups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

57-yr-old Swede doing 100 Burpee Pull ups!

Well, a month ago (?) I subscribed to a YouTube Channel – heppsan – created by a 30-year–old Swede who had commented on one of my speed bag videos. (I've noticed that The Baggist and Showtime have commented on his videos as well.)

He has a nice homemade workout set-up, and he has recently included a speed bag. He's pretty good for a newbie! Very impressive – check him out.

But, he just posted this very cool video of his father doing 100 PULL UPS! I thought I'd post the video because it's pretty amazing!

If you get a chance, check out his other videos. He uploaded one showing his outdoor workout area and he's using rings to do push ups, etc., kinda like the rings that Skunk just demonstrated a while back.

Here's his latest speed bagging demo...

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • Roc Stone
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2007

Your gettin right in the zone with this aren't you Deville!

Nice contours across the trapps, and how about those deltoids, fully loaded. Glad I'm not receiving that right. A sun tan even!

It's probably not the best time for me to be commenting on these type of vids because there putting me to shame.

I have been gyming all year, been hitting the bottle more than I should, increased smoking, heck I'm not even hitting the bag as much as I use to either.

Its dang cold here too, at the moment we are in the middle of winter.
    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Don't know what's gettin' into me...

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
      Your gettin right in the zone with this aren't you Deville!
      I've never really exercised or participated in sports (other than a few years of competition volleyball...)

I'm seeing the beginnings of some muscle tone in my arms, legs.... stomach. Pretty cool. Yesterday I actually bought a jump rope. With 2-lb. weights in each hand grip, no less! Maybe I'll have to do a punch-drumming segment that shows some jumping AND punching... Must be that stuff called endorphins...

...been hitting the bottle more than I should, increased smoking, heck I'm not even hitting the bag as much as I use to either.

Its dang cold here too, at the moment we are in the middle of winter.
      Winter always sucks here in the Pacific Northwest. Time to dust off the bag, Roc... and get rockin'! ...I miss watchin' your speed-baggin' finesse!
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Roc Stone
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2007

Stuff the jumping puching, I'd like to see you do some criss-cross sprints with that skipping rope.

I've been meaning to put a jump rope vid up, but that was last year. I'd still like to get round to it.
        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Stuff the jumping puching, I'd like to see you do some criss-cross sprints with that skipping rope.
          Whoo hoo! I pulled out the jump rope for a bit tonight. And, after warming up a little, I did a quick criss-cross for about 3 or 4 revolutions. Well, I thought it was pretty exciting...

Been watching YouTube vids of Muhammad Ali. He's a sight to behold. And, he always felt pretty good about himself, didn't he back then? Well, at least he could back up what he said, for the most part, I think. He could really kick- on the jump rope – that's gotta be a killer workout.

I've been meaning to put a jump rope vid up, but that was last year. I'd still like to get round to it.
          Yes. That would be cool. I could use some pointers on the fine art of finessing the rope...

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Here I am complaining about turning 43 and this guy comes along and makes me look and feel like an even bigger wuss (insert sad sounding trumpet and trombone here)
            sigpic

Comment

• Heppsan
              • Jan 2011

Finally made it to the speed bag forum Dee!!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome heppsan!

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
                Finally made it to the speed bag forum Dee!!
                It's good to see you finally made it to this great forum. You won't regret it. And, as you have seen, we cover all sorts of topics. Even 57-year-olds demonstrating pull ups!

Hope to see you around here often. And, for those of you who want to know more about Heppsan, you should check out some of his workout video clips on You Tube. Very impressive stuff. (http://www.youtube.com/user/heppsan )

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                  Here I am complaining about turning 43 and this guy comes along and makes me look and feel like an even bigger wuss (insert sad sounding trumpet and trombone here)
                  Yeah, to be young with healthy shoulders......

I'd just take the healthy shoulders.

They say 60 is the new 40.

Don't believe it
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    Yeah, to be young with healthy shoulders......

I'd just take the healthy shoulders.

They say 60 is the new 40.

Don't believe it
                    Then I guess I can't wait for 60.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Heppsan
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                      It's good to see you finally made it to this great forum. You won't regret it. And, as you have seen, we cover all sorts of topics. Even 57-year-olds demonstrating pull ups!

Hope to see you around here often. And, for those of you who want to know more about Heppsan, you should check out some of his workout video clips on You Tube. Very impressive stuff. (http://www.youtube.com/user/heppsan )
                      Thank you!

Yes I can see that.
                      Looks like a great forum with a bunch of friendly people!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...