• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RKahn
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2017

Alan Kahn's tutorial DVD 4 Set comments DVD1

Hi.
    These training DVDs are the best investment my money can buy when matched to the Speed Bag Bible. I HIGHLY recommend any serious student, like myself, make this modest investment. Amazing. I'm seeing awesome (for me in my own opinion) improvement. The FORZA ball and hook from Speed Bag Shack properly lubed to Alan Kahn's specifications (light with machine oil) have it acting super easy and fast.

The DVD training is in amazing method, taking the time to explain the details, going slow, mid and fast in highly experienced tempo so I (not a fast learner) really enjoy them so far.

Also very much appreciated are the hand signed personalized DVD labels. As is the Bible. Thanks so very much!!
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

I too got the DVDs and also find them to help when I cannot understand something in the book by having a visual reference. For those that want a good deal, Physical Success usually gives these DVD's away with the purchase of one of their speed bags.

Comment

• PunchDrummer
      • Jan 2012

I second that emotion.....
      Originally posted by RKahn View Post
      Hi.
      These training DVDs are the best investment my money can buy when matched to the Speed Bag Bible. I HIGHLY recommend any serious student, like myself, make this modest investment. Amazing. I'm seeing awesome (for me in my own opinion) improvement. The FORZA ball and hook from Speed Bag Shack properly lubed to Alan Kahn's specifications (light with machine oil) have it acting super easy and fast.

The DVD training is in amazing method, taking the time to explain the details, going slow, mid and fast in highly experienced tempo so I (not a fast learner) really enjoy them so far.

Also very much appreciated are the hand signed personalized DVD labels. As is the Bible. Thanks so very much!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...