• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Received mine yesterday. Very impressed... works very well with the atomic XXS...
    Got my second one yesterday, spent some time just staring at it. I agree, it works fine with the Atomic XXS. A job well done!

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Thanks alot everybody! I sincerely mean it! I did start adding a couple more drops of loctite on the threads recently. When we was in St. Louis one of the swivs slowly began to come unscrewed and when the threads hit the side of the housing is sorta messed them up and was not right. So i HOPE this was a rare incident. For now on these things will be extra loctited. If anyone has had a problem with this let me know ASAP and i will make it right! Maybe i am just being paranoid...but i stand behind my work. Now lets get some vids going! Bag onward!
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
        • Jan 2011

swivel

how much are these going for ,how do i get on the list
        Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

• Jimbo
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
          Thanks alot everybody! I sincerely mean it! I did start adding a couple more drops of loctite on the threads recently. When we was in St. Louis one of the swivs slowly began to come unscrewed and when the threads hit the side of the housing is sorta messed them up and was not right. So i HOPE this was a rare incident. For now on these things will be extra loctited. If anyone has had a problem with this let me know ASAP and i will make it right! Maybe i am just being paranoid...but i stand behind my work. Now lets get some vids going! Bag onward!
          Are your latest ones a 2-piece design? Which part is it that came unscrewed?

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

The eye backed out of the ball. before i only put about a drop or two of loctite on the threads. now i put more on. maybe the loctite wasnt set up yet because it was freshly done. i just wanna make sure these are problem free! so no more worries because these are now assembled for maximum punishment!
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• PIEFURZ
              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

JC, not sure which Locktite product you are using but a visit to their site shows more than I was aware of. This one looks promising. http://loctiteproducts.com/p/t_lkr_g...-Green-290.htm It takes heat and force to loosen. They have another one that would need the heat of a blow touch to melt. I think only Skunk and Scissor Hands could get a swivel that hot.

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

I use #242 non permenant and was only using about 1 or 2 drops. The 1st and original i ever made is the one on my board, and i have beat the living crap out of it purpously trying to make it fail. It was hit on is St. Louis as well and has never came unscrewed at all. I think it was just a freak occurance. I really didnt want to loctie them too heavy or use permenant on them because people would have an impossible time changing eyes. But i guess there would really be no need to change them unless someone just wanted to tinker and play with them. If thats the case DO NOT GRIP YOUR BALL WILL CHANNEL LOCK PLIERS! YOU WILL DIG INTO IT!!!!!!!!! Dry the ball good and grip it with rubber or wrap something around it that will protect it before using any tool. Or.....JUST DONT TAKE THE THING APART! LOL.....bag on!
                Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
                JC, not sure which Locktite product you are using but a visit to their site shows more than I was aware of. This one looks promising. http://loctiteproducts.com/p/t_lkr_g...-Green-290.htm It takes heat and force to loosen. They have another one that would need the heat of a blow touch to melt. I think only Skunk and Scissor Hands could get a swivel that hot.
                evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• juxt
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

I finally put up the powermill swivel and gave it a test. Great swivel jumpcannon!!!

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by juxt View Post
                    I finally put up the powermill swivel and gave it a test. Great swivel jumpcannon!!!
                    Thanks man!
                    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• 08speed3
                      • Dec 2010

Whats up JC! I got my second Powermill today! Fast shipping, secure box, great customer service & an awesome swivel! What more can anybody ask for!!!! Anybody looking for ball & hook swivel? Dont be afraid to pm Jumpcannon!! You wont be disappointed!!

Comment

• hammer6384
                        • Dec 2010

Cool deal. No problem here.
                        SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...