• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 03SVTCobra
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2011

U Bolt swivel recommendation?

Hey guys. Do you guys have an recommendations on U bolt swivels. My title chain link is garbage. It was messed up from the day I got it so I'm going to switch over to a U Bolt. I'm not going to be doing any freestyle bagging like you guys. Just straight and circle punches.
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

title has a good one for about 40$, i would try a few different ones and see what works best. i find i like different swivels on different boards.

Comment

• 03SVTCobra
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
      title has a good one for about 40$, i would try a few different ones and see what works best. i find i like different swivels on different boards.
      I was looking at these two

Didn't know if the extra $10 was necessary.

Comment

• REDMASTA
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jun 2011

I actually have this particular Title swivel:

As well as this Everlast one:

They are almost completely identical when held next to each other. Same design, ball-bearing, equally smooth and fast. The Everlast though edges out the Title on a few points which I will list:

-Fit and finish is nicer on the Everlast, smoother chroming, not as many rough edges just looks better made.

-The Everlast comes with 4 nuts, bolts and washers so that you can attach it through the platform. The Title comes with 4 self taping screws of a smaller diameter. Worst part is the holes drilled in the base of the Title swivel are smaller so even if you wanted to go to Ace Hardware and pick up some bolts like the Everlast came with it won't work unless you drill the holes out larger.

-Lastly the Everlast is half the price for a better product IMHO!

Comment

• ExEODCDR
          • Apr 2011

I'm not sure where you're located but if you've got a Play-It-Again Sports by you (used/resale sports gear shop), they sometimes have new Everlast gear in there. I picked up my first U-bolt there for $20, it was an Everlast and is rock solid and looks nice. It might save ya $10+shipping and time?
          -
          Owner/Operator
          www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...