Has anyone used either of these Title Gloves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 97mustang82
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2007

Has anyone used either of these Title Gloves?

1st is the Title Classic Super Bag Gloves (Synthetic Leather). I guess they're real cheap because they're discolored. But how is the fit and what size do you have if you've used them before?

2nd is the Title Classic Boxing Gloves which are real cheap aswell, but aside from the sale, they are priced cheap to begin with for only $20 retail.

I need gloves that are cheap (no more than $30) that fit right with wraps for a fairly small hand (5"7 185lbs and still loosing weight) and are for heavy bag and double end bag use only.

Right now i'm using the 12oz Everlast Hook and Loop training gloves. Don't laugh, I actually like these gloves. http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ng-gloves.html They fit real nice and snug with wraps. I would be using a pair of Ringside super bag gloves that I bought, but the size large gloves that the Ringside salesman recomemded are way too big and they won't pay for the $6.00 return shipping and if I excahnge them, i'll still have to pay for shipping back which I guess really isn't an exchange then. So I'm cuting my losses and decide to take a look at the title gloves. If I don't get either of these gloves, i'm going to get another pair of 12 oz Everlast hook and loops but in black and just give the blue ones I have to my brother sinch his cheapo century bag gloves are worn out.

Also, I posted a thread about questions to titles heavy bag and heavy bag filler.
    Last edited by 97mustang82; 08-26-2007, 07:16 PM.
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by 97mustang82 View Post
    1st is the Title Classic Super Bag Gloves (Synthetic Leather). I guess they're real cheap because they're discolored. But how is the fit and what size do you have if you've used them before?

2nd is the Title Classic Boxing Gloves which are real cheap aswell, but aside from the sale, they are priced cheap to begin with for only $20 retail.

I need gloves that are cheap (no more than $30) that fit right with wraps for a fairly small hand (5"7 185lbs and still loosing weight) and are for heavy bag and double end bag use only.

Right now i'm using the 12oz Everlast Hook and Loop training gloves. Don't laugh, I actually like these gloves. http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ng-gloves.html They fit real nice and snug with wraps. I would be using a pair of Ringside super bag gloves that I bought, but the size large gloves that the Ringside salesman recomemded are way too big and they won't pay for the $6.00 return shipping and if I excahnge them, i'll still have to pay for shipping back which I guess really isn't an exchange then. So I'm cuting my losses and decide to take a look at the title gloves. If I don't get either of these gloves, i'm going to get another pair of 12 oz Everlast hook and loops but in black and just give the blue ones I have to my brother sinch his cheapo century bag gloves are worn out.

Also, I posted a thread about questions to titles heavy bag and heavy bag filler.
    http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...read.php?t=701
    I haven't tried the Title gloves. I actually use Everlast 16 oz Hook and LOOP and I'm satisfied with those. I wore out my Century bag gloves too lol
    sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...