• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

SpeedBagSkunk

Whats up brothers and sisters of the bag!! Hope everyone is doing great. Sorry i have not been around much here on the forum or youtube. My camera is in the shop being fixed (i hope) I have also been very busy with the BaRz, however it did not stop me from hitting the bag, just takes up a lot of my time for making and editing videos. I will be at speedbag III for sure. Me and my GF will be staying at the best western and should be there half day friday, all day saturday and all day sunday until we have to go to the airport. I cant wait to see everyone and get back on the bag with you all! I miss everyone and again im sorry if i have not been Baggin it up lately online. I will make up for it See everyone soon! and as soon as i get camera back i will make a shout out video to everyone on the bag!!

Ur SpeedBag brother

SKUNK!!!
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Good to see you back online. Your work on Barz is no less amazing than your work on Bag. Look forward to seeing ya in Jersey.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

^ What he said!

Looking forward to our interview for the film.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• DarthPistachio
        • Mar 2012

what they said - wish I could come but S.Wales to USA is a looong drive
        Find out a lot about me by visiting these sites:
        Meshweaver - Fabsreptiles
        They say that 1,000 monkeys with 1,000 typewriters will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare - now thanks to the internet we know this is not true....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...