• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
    Yea young in years or just in our minds, we all have the speedbag in common.
    HAHAHA good thing im young in years and in my mind. But in my future i cant see myself living somewhere without a speed bag.
    ________
    Ocean View Condos Prathumnak
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Big_Nesticles View Post
      HAHAHA good thing im young in years and in my mind. But in my future i cant see myself living somewhere without a speed bag.
      Lol.. yeah it IS addictive isn't it? But this is an addiction I love to have
      sigpic

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

ya its one of the healthiest addictions ive ever herd of and one im glad to have. I cant see myself going to a speed bag rehab anytime soon.
        ________
        E-cigarette store
        Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• Roscoe
          • May 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          I think it was Satchel Paige who said, "How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you were?"

I try to live by those words, but when the aches and pains don't go away as quickly as they once did, I have my doubts.

Aches and pains are suppose to go away?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...