• riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Title has a new swivel

Looks nice

• jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Title has been releasing more speed bag related stuff than anyone else recently.
    The Ali speed bag, the Lightning Fast speed bag and now a new swivel. They just need to make a swivel that you can unscrew the middle and place in a ball hook, u-bolt or chain. This way you could have 3 different swivels to suit whatever hitting style you are in the mood for. If I do boxing style hitting for pure speed I like the chain or u-bolt better.

Comment

• REB
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2017

Nice to see this swivel redesigned....

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Agreed - nice to see some innovation in speed bagging. I love these U-bolt designs for pure speed punching - but many of them are hideously "tall". This one is short. I'm gonna pick one up soon.

Comment

• riqal
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          Agreed - nice to see some innovation in speed bagging. I love these U-bolt designs for pure speed punching - but many of them are hideously "tall". This one is short. I'm gonna pick one up soon.
          Black Friday might be a good time to get one. That’s what I’m waiting for. Definitely a nice short swivel. About time they figured out what us baggers are looking for in a swivel.
          Last edited by riqal; 11-12-2017, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• speedbagnoob
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Nov 2017

Damn. Title is taking a lot of my money this Black Friday. Loving the chrome look of this swivel.

Comment

• Maromero
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Dec 2017

Hey, I’m new here as a member but I’ve visited often over the last few years. I also noticed this speedbag. Does any one recommend it yet? Has anyone used skateboard bearings to replace the ones on their swivels? I’m looking for a quiet and quick swivel. Thank you

Comment

• baggeric
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Oct 2017

Title has a new swivel

Hey Maromero...there is a thread discussing the change out of the vertical axis bearing...(called making it better) but I don't think you will improve performance on the horizontal axis by changing out those bearings. I compared the everlast (with no horizontal axis bearing) and the (title with two horizontal axis bearings) and although the title was markedly smoother and quieter there was little measurable difference in speed. Just my take on it.

Comment

• Maromero
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Dec 2017

Thank you

Ok. That’s good to know, I believe I read somewhere about how the bearings on the horizontal part of the speedbag were probably not of fight quality. I wonder if the Jim Bradley swivel is worth a shot. I was going to order it and if found out the shipping was pretty expensive.

Comment

• mandirigma44
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Dec 2017

Have one bought with Black Friday discount

Haven't mounted it yet but grabbed one...

Comment

• riqal
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by mandirigma44 View Post
                      Haven't mounted it yet but grabbed one...
                      Cool. Could you post pics and tell us how you like it?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...