• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RKahn
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2017

Just received my autographed bible and dvds

I just received a big pleasant surprise from Mr. Alan Kahn. In the vein of a true great grand master and without publicizing it to me anyway, my bible book had a personalized autograph. I received a suitable for framing color personalized autographed photo and letter. Each of the 4 training DVD’s was personally autographed as well. Truly special and certainly collectors items except that I intend to give all but the photos and letter extensive use. I’m going to frame the photo and letter and put them up in my Dojo along near the speed bag station! It is reminiscent of my own long time instructor and great grand master Al Tracy’s style of living legend legacy. GGM Al Tracy is the recently deceased founder of International Kenpo Karate and Host of the renowned Kenpo Hall of Fame. I both applaud and admire Alan Kahn’s knowledge and presentation style. Thank you so very very much!
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by RKahn View Post
    I just received a big pleasant surprise from Mr. Alan Kahn. In the vein of a true great grand master and without publicizing it to me anyway, my bible book had a personalized autograph. I received a suitable for framing color personalized autographed photo and letter. Each of the 4 training DVD’s was personally autographed as well. Truly special and certainly collectors items except that I intend to give all but the photos and letter extensive use. I’m going to frame the photo and letter and put them up in my Dojo along near the speed bag station! It is reminiscent of my own long time instructor and great grand master Al Tracy’s style of living legend legacy. GGM Al Tracy is the recently deceased founder of International Kenpo Karate and Host of the renowned Kenpo Hall of Fame. I both applaud and admire Alan Kahn’s knowledge and presentation style. Thank you so very very much!
    You are welcome and was happy to do so .

It is an honor to be consider anywhere near Great Grand Master Al Tracy. thank you!
    Attached Files
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...