• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Boltbaby View Post
    Thanks Alan! I guess you've answered the question I had about whether or not to get it.

Thanks again for being the first to answer a forum question post for me! I'm sure I'll enjoy hanging around this place. BTW, I have your 2 hour DVD and book and I think they're fantastic! Very well done...thanks for making them!
    Thank you.

I wrote the book and filmed the video with hopes that there would be people like you that would want and use the information.

You CAN do what I and many other's now do on the speed bag. Add knowledge, understanding and practice together, then give it a little time. If it's in your heart, it will eventually be in your hands. And elbows.

Good luck.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• gcruz
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Apr 2011

I ordered one!

I just ordered one, and planning to get a Cleto Reyes bag from Ralph! Let's hope that this doesn't become a habit like my Canon L Lens collection...

I'm new here and I've been lurking. I think it is amazing how nice and helpful everyone is. Very cool community that I'm happy to be part of.

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
      For anybody interested i have a couple more swivles left over. I ended up making a few more than what was pre-ordered. If your interested send me a private message or email me at ryan_millsap@yahoo.com, thanks again baggers of the world!

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by gcruz View Post
        Let's hope that this doesn't become a habit like my Canon L Lens collection...
        ... it IS.... but a MUCH cheaper habit then lenses!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• jumpcannon
          Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

yours is being packaged now gruz. I got your request on making the shook more accomidating for the cleto bags. I will open it up another 1/8th"....I dont have a cleto bog on hand to check......but this should help without making other bags fall off to easy. cleto has a crazy thick loop. I did open these shooks more after my generation 1 swivs because of this....but cleto's are still a tight fit. I only have 2 swivels in stock untill next month.....so just letting people know. BAG ON!
          Last edited by jumpcannon; 04-28-2011, 01:01 PM.
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• gcruz
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Apr 2011

Thanks! Can't wait for my swivel!

Thanks for the slight mod too! :-)

yours is being packaged now gruz. I got your request on making the shook more accomidating for the cleto bags. I will open it up another 1/8th"....I dont have a cleto bog on hand to check......but this should help without making other bags fall off to easy. cleto has a crazy thick loop. I did open these shooks more after my generation 1 swivs because of this....but cleto's are still a tight fit. I only have 2 swivels in stock untill next month.....so just letting people know. BAG ON!

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

JUST SOLD OUT. Wont have anymore for 3-5 weeks.
              evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Boltbaby
                • Apr 2011

JUST SOLD OUT. Wont have anymore for 3-5 weeks.
                Wow, got mine just in time! Thanks so much, it is awesome and it took me two seconds to get used to! I love it, thanks for a truly high-quality product with such speedy delivery!
                The rhythm is gonna get you, too!

Comment

• spd20
                  • Apr 2011

jumpcannon, I know you are currently sold out but may I ask a question?

I have an everlast chainlink swivel. The plate is bolted into the board. And I see that the section with the swivel actually unscrews (or at least loosens, I haven't taken it all the way out). Are your swivels the same universal specs to where it could be screwed into the Everlast plate?

Just curious if I would have to uninstall the current plate and install a new one or if I could just unscrew the current swivel portion from my plate and simply screw your new one in as a replacement.

Thanks.

Comment

• Boltbaby
                    • Apr 2011

I can answer that question because I just replaced an everlast chain link with the Powermill and it was a perfect fit. All I had to do was unscrew the old one and screw in the Powermill. Couldn't have been easier!
                    The rhythm is gonna get you, too!

Comment

• spd20
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Boltbaby View Post
                      I can answer that question because I just replaced an everlast chain link with the Powermill and it was a perfect fit. All I had to do was unscrew the old one and screw in the Powermill. Couldn't have been easier!
                      Thanks, Boltbaby. Sounds great.

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

No......the powermill is an all solid one piece housing. it will not screw into the base of the everlast chainlink. it does have the same bolt pattern though. so u would have to remove the base from your board Before mounting the powermill. hope this explains....Bag On!
                        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• spd20
                          • Apr 2011

Same bolt pattern. Good deal. Thx.

How much....or do I need to pm you for that info. Thanks.

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Just ordered more steel today....ouch...price is going up...but i am gonna keep my prices the same. Swivs are $48 each and shipping is $7.50 for up to 3 swivs shipped in the U.S. send me a pm if you wanna place a pre-order.
                            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• gcruz
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Apr 2011

Oil

Would you recommend Triflow Oil to use on the ball?

Comment

• spd20
                                • Apr 2011

Ah, I see what the deal is now. You've basically combined the best of both worlds. The ball swivel with that style of hook. Nice!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...