• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by juxt View Post
    ...I'll be pretty pissed if there is a "made in china" label on the bag.
    Well, China's economy is growing, and Italy's economy is tanking. Maybe China will buy Italy and soon they'll be one and the same...

Let us know what sez the label.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      Well, China's economy is growing, and Italy's economy is tanking. Maybe China will buy Italy and soon they'll be one and the same...

Let us know what sez the label.
      ..might as well Pick up Greece while there at it. Looks like Europe would be glad to give them a deal right about now on both of them.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

If you buy Greece and Italy, I think they'll throw in Spain as a bonus.

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

....can't wait to hear what you think....
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Allentown
            • Oct 2010

I received this bag yesterday. The leather is outstanding (Top Notch) and bag hits very well. The only knock is that the loop could be more durable.

Comment

• paranday
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2009

So, where is it made?

Comment

• Allentown
                • Oct 2010

I am at work now. I will gt back to you later with COM (Country of Manufacturer) The leather is really high quality. It is similiar to Cleto. The loop is only a CM longer than a Title bag. I really like the bag.

Comment

• juxt
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

i cant find a tag that says where its made. I asked title a few days ago, they said it is made in italy. i havnt even punched it much since i got the bag. now that i have a few days off from work i want to really test this bag.

btw, it looks like leone has a chainlink swivel available now.
                  Last edited by juxt; 03-01-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• juxt
                    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

this seems like a real nice bag. the moment i saw it i knew it was great quality materials and nice shape and not lopsided. as for the preformance, the bag is definitely usable but i do think it has a strange bounce to it. it feels almost like the wrong part of the bag makes contact with the drum. I tried a few different swivels and i think the chainlink works the best but still not 100%. maby it was made to be used with the leone swivel

still a nice bag and fast but doesnt have as smooth of a rebound as i would of liked. anyone else with the leone feel like that?

Comment

• juxt
                      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

the valve looks like the eraser end of a pencil. im not sure the color of the bladder. I think the loop is good, not too long.

Comment

• Allentown
                        • Oct 2010

I hit the Leone speed bag last night. This bag is really fast. I think the bounce is very fast. I like it a lot more now that I got a chance to hit is for few minutes. The bladder makes it fast

Comment

• Zaza
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Apr 2011

It's looking like a good bag.... keep the reviews coming....and a little video wouldn't hurt either. ;-)
                          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
                            It's looking like a good bag.... keep the reviews coming....and a little video wouldn't hurt either. ;-)
                            I don't have any video with me punching on it, but here's a short video of the bag itself. I like the bag a lot. It's VERY fast. But, I think there's a sweet spot, and I haven't quite found it yet. It goes a little wacky if I mis-hit.

I think I will like the medium size better, but I'm waiting to see if Juxt posts a video showing his medium bag.

This is a very high-quality speed bag – it is referred to it as a speed ball on the website. The leather is very soft and high-grade. The bladder definitely gives it a good rebound off of both the concrete platform as well as the steel setup.

The only thing I don't like is the length of the loop. It could be a little shorter for faster rebound...

I'll try to post more video later when I have a little more time... I give it a thumbs up!
                            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• juxt
                              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

I think I will like the medium size better, but I'm waiting to see if Juxt posts a video showing his medium bag.

I'll post a video at some point. I'll do a direct comparison between the 2 different sizes.

Comment

• juxt
                                Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

here is a comparison
                                Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...