X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

When you can do that , yes. In this case the best candidates resumes were sent to corporate with a recommendation from the person that did the actual interview. Unfortunately he didn't have the authority to do the hiring. It's more than likely that someone that was twenty years my junior got the job. Oh well I just keep on looking. I've been working with Moving Services this week, full time hours which will help, and in the process I've come in contact with dept heads on campus that are looking for short term help. Somework is better than nothing. In some cases I'm making more working part time than I was making full time at my previous job. It just would be nice if it were a little more steady.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Looks like tomorrow is my last day at the University for a while. I'm apporaching the maximum hours that I can work under my current classification. I have to take a 120 day leave before I can go back to work again. I have apps in for full time jobs, but only one so far has been forwarded to the hiring manager. In the meantime it's UI time again.

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

Yeah, it's tough, I should have been retired by now if it weren't for the actions of people outside of my control screwing things up.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...