• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHAZ
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2010

Adjustable strap???? (double end bag)

I just bought a title double end bag and got everything set up but cannot get the right tension in the ropes.. The ceiling height is only 7'3'', I also have an adjustable strap which came with it. I read from a few places its supposed to be about shoulder height. So would I put the strap on the bottom or top and do I combine it with the bungee cord? I'm confused on how to get this to work and really wanna start using it. Any help is appreciated

(also the bungee cord is 2'7'')
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by CHAZ View Post
    I just bought a title double end bag and got everything set up but cannot get the right tension in the ropes.. The ceiling height is only 7'3'', I also have an adjustable strap which came with it. I read from a few places its supposed to be about shoulder height. So would I put the strap on the bottom or top and do I combine it with the bungee cord? I'm confused on how to get this to work and really wanna start using it. Any help is appreciated

(also the bungee cord is 2'7'')
    Hi Chaz check out these double end videos. Perhaps they'll help.

Hope these help.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...