My setup

My first try at posting a pic.
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

Crap!!!

Comment

• m.breen
      • Jan 2017

Anyway... I made a 3 bag setup in my garage. It looks a bit rustic but it feels awesome. I really like being able to hit 3 different bags on 3 different swivels. It's fun to mix them up and see how each bag reacts with the different swivels.

Comment

• REB
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by m.breen View Post
        Anyway... I made a 3 bag setup in my garage. It looks a bit rustic but it feels awesome. I really like being able to hit 3 different bags on 3 different swivels. It's fun to mix them up and see how each bag reacts with the different swivels.
        I agree with you. I have a 3 bag set up too. I have 3 different sized bags going. But the swivels are variations of the Ubolt type only.

Comment

• m.breen
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by REB View Post
          I agree with you. I have a 3 bag set up too. I have 3 different sized bags going. But the swivels are variations of the Ubolt type only.
          I recently ditched a chain type swivel because I did not like it...but, I would not hesitate to try another when I get the chance. One of my "3 setup" is a U and the other 2 are ball and hook. I also have a U outside along with another different ball and hook, and a butchers block setup in the house with a plastic ball and hook. (trying to keep it quiet inside).

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...