• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • new2sb
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2011

A type of bag I'm trying to find info

Hello All,

At the gym I workout for lifting and boxing, there's a bag their that I can't find info on. The bag says Title and it's about 8 inches in diameter and it's about 3 feet long. The bag is on a coil but it looks fairly heavy duty. I can't find an image on google. When you punch it, it goes back and forth. The problem I'm having is miss timing the back and forth ends up me missing the bag and it's kind of hyper extending my elbows. I'm trying to figure out how to hit it properly.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by new2sb View Post
    Hello All,

At the gym I workout for lifting and boxing, there's a bag their that I can't find info on. The bag says Title and it's about 8 inches in diameter and it's about 3 feet long. The bag is on a coil but it looks fairly heavy duty. I can't find an image on google. When you punch it, it goes back and forth. The problem I'm having is miss timing the back and forth ends up me missing the bag and it's kind of hyper extending my elbows. I'm trying to figure out how to hit it properly.
    I know which model you are talking about, I don't think they make it anymore. It's all in the timing, just slow down and less power and gradually work your way up in speed.

Comment

• karl
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2011

sounds like the head hunter bag from title?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...