• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

Bag Gloves

Hey i was just looking into some new bag gloves. I want new ones but smaller like 8-10 oz and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions. If i cant find anything good i think i am going to go the MMA glove route because they have the UFC official gloves a a local sports store here. The main reason why im looking into smaller gloves is to make sure i hit with the right knuckles (this is also so i dont hurt my hand at work again) i feel with my current 14 oz gloves its to easy to hit with the wrong part of my hand and get away with it clean. I still wrap every time i use the bag so im not to worried about protection (even though my knuckle is still messed up). Any suggestions would help.

Kyle
    ________
    Live sex webshows
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:40 AM.
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Big_Nesticles View Post
    Hey i was just looking into some new bag gloves. I want new ones but smaller like 8-10 oz and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions. If i cant find anything good i think i am going to go the MMA glove route because they have the UFC official gloves a a local sports store here. The main reason why im looking into smaller gloves is to make sure i hit with the right knuckles (this is also so i dont hurt my hand at work again) i feel with my current 14 oz gloves its to easy to hit with the wrong part of my hand and get away with it clean. I still wrap every time i use the bag so im not to worried about protection (even though my knuckle is still messed up). Any suggestions would help.

Kyle
    Use pro fight gloves for bag gloves, they are 8 or 10 ounce

Comment

• Kyle
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2006

Been looking around the internet and found this brand. Its canadian and have some of the nicest MMA gloves ive ever seen. The UFC gloves that are at the store near me are 80$ and these are the same price (with shipping) but look like they way better quality. Heres the site if anyones interested will hopefully be ordering them early next month. http://www.hayabusafightwear.com/
      Found a cheaper store

Ill let you guys know when i/if order them and give a review once ive used them for a bit...Just a side note im not 100% with these yet so the suggestions are still expected. Thank You

kyle
      ________
      Laguna Beach Resort Jomtien
      Attached Files

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

Ended up odering those gloves keep your eyes on the review section for a detailed review when i use them a few times.
        ________
        CALIFORNIA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...