• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

Rebound review for Ringside NOS XS from Ralph

This is a Video of the Ringside XS NOS bag from Ralph RP65 in case any one wants to see some straight bagging done with it. I have been experimenting with different bags and swivels to work on hand speed and to increase my fitness level by bagging at higher speeds without any of the fancy stuff. I am not quitting the fancy stuff but taking a different approach for a little while in an attempt o improve overall skill for the long term. These Ringside bags that I've purchased from Ralph (RP65 here on the speed bag forum) are excellent for that, due to the Excellent rebounding quality and the softness of the high quality leather.

Thanks for the excellent service and products Ralph.

Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 05-06-2011, 05:55 PM. Reason: copy url for another post
    Novaspeedbagger
  • RP65
    • Jan 2011

Gotta love the basics, Great job kerry !
    ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Great job Nova I spend alot of time doing basics on my chainlink and I enjoy that alot

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

Provides an overall workout!

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
        Gotta love the basics, Great job kerry !
        Thanks Ralph! I'll take an 8x5 Ringside if you have them in Stock again!

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
        Great job Nova I spend alot of time doing basics on my chainlink and I enjoy that alot
        I can certainly see why TBD! I have been making sure to do the same and my handspeed along with coordination and rhythym is improving. Also, the muscles in the upper body as well as the legs are heavily involved if a bagger bounces on the balls of the feet while bagging basic. This taxes your cardio-respiratory system and increases the aerobic capacity. I still love the fancy stuff, however, I'm enjoying this as well!

Thanks for the comments fellas!
        Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 04-05-2011, 04:47 AM. Reason: spelling
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• hammer6384
          • Dec 2010

10-4! Great baggin. That is a awsome song to.
          SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...