• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Movie Posters...

I've been looking into getting some nice movie posters printed for the film "Art of the Bag". These would be 27"x40", the real deal (the ones I have now are 18"x24"), just like the ones you see at the theatre.

Problem is, these things are not cheap. They are printed in full-color on luster paper that is 140-160lb. paper thickness...and would cost about $32.00 each!

I wonder if anyone would be interested in one of these? I'd like to have one framed for myself...and I could use some for future theatre screenings (watch for a post soon on that subject)...but would any of my fellow baggers be interested?

I wonder...
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    I've been looking into getting some nice movie posters printed for the film "Art of the Bag". These would be 27"x40", the real deal (the ones I have now are 18"x24"), just like the ones you see at the theatre.

Problem is, these things are not cheap. They are printed in full-color on luster paper that is 140-160lb. paper thickness...and would cost about $32.00 each!

I wonder if anyone would be interested in one of these? I'd like to have one framed for myself...and I could use some for future theatre screenings (watch for a post soon on that subject)...but would any of my fellow baggers be interested?

I wonder...
    I'd take a couple or a triple.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• G-Town
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

post up!

Zaza - You can count me in for 2

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Hummm... seems to be some interest... a few more and it will be worth doing.
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...