• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wnersor
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2015

I am not a Hermes fan but a belt replica seller from HK

I am not a fashion designer or a fashion Hermes fans, i just a Hermes replica belt seller from HongKong, my fake Hermes h belt sells well in HongKong, so i want to enter USA and UK market to let more usa and uk people know more about our Hermes replica belts.

our Hermes h belt is orignal designed as the same as authentic Hermes h belt comes with box and belt bag.
    Last edited by wnersor; 12-25-2015, 12:09 AM.
  • PunchDrunk
    • Oct 2014

Fake belts not wanted here.

wnersor this is a Speed Bag Forum your in the Heavy Bag and Double End Bag section where Forum members discuss boxing heavy bag and double end bag techniques. You are posting unwanted spam. I believe that your friend Holsteinusaor Is starting a new forum for the two of you to discuss KNOCK OFF Hermes JUNK please contact him for details

Comment

• PunchDrunk
      • Oct 2014

Fake belts not wanted here.

wnersor this is a speed bag forum not a boot leg merchants website. You are posting spam in the Heavy Bag and Double End bag section where real members discuss boxing techniques on the heavy bag and double end bag. I believe that your friend Holsteinusaor is starting a new forum for the two of you to discuss Fake Hermes JUNK together. So please go join him and stop posting spam here.

PunchDrunk

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Sock, meet puppet.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...