• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaxtheNinja
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2018

Best budget bag

I am looking for a budget bag to get my little brother, what would you all recommend?
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

If you mean under $50. I'd look at a Title bag. They've a lot of good bags in the $30-$50 range. The Title classic 6-9 I believe is always $29. Although I hate that bag but that's my own problem. I love the yellow and the atomic! The Title Black is a great bag but is in the $75 area. Although if your brother is just beginning you may want to get something a little bigger like a 7-10 or larger.

More experienced guys here may have some better suggestions for you. Or not
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• m.breen
      • Jan 2017

One of my first bags was a fight monkey bag. I still have it and enjoy hitting it. It was $35 Canadian, with taxes.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MaxtheNinja View Post
        I am looking for a budget bag to get my little brother, what would you all recommend?

Title Gyro for $39.99 is , in my opinion, as good as any bag at any price. I love these ...

If you need something cheaper, the Title Quick-Tek is $29.99, and also great

and by the way, either of those is 1000x better than the consumer junk you see in the big box sporting goods stores.

A good speed bag doesn't have to be expensive. You just have to know what to look for.
        Last edited by Tim; 08-05-2018, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

+1 on the Gyro.
          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• baggeric
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Oct 2017

Best budget bag

I really like the ringside palladium 6x9. I think it would be good for a beginner and is well made,predictable,and only 34$. I have two and have no problem referring them to any one. It is a medium speed speed bag but you can make it sail as your ability improves.

Comment

• Stram
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Sep 2018

Best Budget Swivel

Although I didn’t start the thread on Best Budget Bag, I’m finding the information very helpful. I’m new to the forum and Rock Steady Boxing. Any suggestions for a good budget swivel to go with one of the Best Budget Bags?
              Thanks for your help.

Comment

• riqal
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Stram View Post
                Although I didn’t start the thread on Best Budget Bag, I’m finding the information very helpful. I’m new to the forum and Rock Steady Boxing. Any suggestions for a good budget swivel to go with one of the Best Budget Bags?
                Thanks for your help.
                PM me your address and I’ll send you a title 8x5 yellow. Free. If you live in the U.S. hurry before someone else grabs it.
                Last edited by riqal; 09-05-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...