X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefoz
    • Apr 2015

getting organised

just completed my collection.I had to get rid of three bags though(sold them at the local boxing club for fair price)Adidas 5x8 worse bag ever.RIVAL leather to thick and extra big title ,not a bad bag but it served its purpose.
    Same with swivels ,sold, only kept deville 13 for techniques and Jim Bradley for speed .i am good to go about my training now.the search is over
    Attached Files
  • drag-on389
    • May 2014

That's a nice collection of bags. I was wondering if you have a favorite bag yet. What kind of bag is the blue one and where did you get it. I like the looks of that one
    Last edited by drag-on389; 07-04-2015, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• stefoz
      • Apr 2015

blue bag

The blue bag is Jim Bradley made by Australian kangaroo leather
      Australian Made Jim Bradley Speedball products, such as speedballs and speedball units, are essential for boxing and martial arts training. Discover the top-quality speedball products available on the market and enhance your training routine today. Another term used is Speedbag.

The black one next to it is even better much softer.(pro ball)

After spending some money on the bags and give each one a considerable amount of sessions i would say ,favorite bags black and blue Jim Bradley
      and red 6x9 , yellow 5x8 title with pink bladders.

Check this video clip out about comments on Jim Bradley speed bags

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• stefoz
        • Apr 2015

jin bradley speed bags

as far as i know they make the 6x9.there is an email address on the link above .

i am sure they can give you all the details.cheers

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...