• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G-Town
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Young Lady!

Gets my vote! That young Lady can flat out bag! Nice find ZaZa known to me as Za' Oct 16 if you can make it your presence would be awesome!
    #ArtOfTheBag

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by G-Town View Post
      Gets my vote! That young Lady can flat out bag! Nice find ZaZa known to me as Za' Oct 16 if you can make it your presence would be awesome!
      #ArtOfTheBag
      Would love to...but prior commitments.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
        I did track down her remaining family and they didn't want to comment or interview for the film (Art of the Bag).
        It's quite possible that they considered her a "show person", like a vaudvillian or a carnival show performer. Both were looked down upon during that era.

Comment

• G-Town
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Show Person'

I would of loved to see her smack that leather into cracks awesome bagger (Hands and feet) #ArtOfTheBag

Comment

• josephoffshore
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Oct 2019

Here is other good thoughts about amazon, we can get idea to read this one. Let’s Learn About Amazon Image Requirements -2019

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...