Introducing The DEVILLE Swivel (aka "A-51")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • les h
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2012

Vids...

Like the vids. Inspirational and motivating. Thanks for posting

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

The Last Deville A-51…

I just want anyone reading this thread to know that I sold the last Deville A-51 on December 20, 2012. Thanks to all of you who have ordered one.

NOTE: I have a limited supply of A-51's in the "Seconds" drawer in the workshop. They are fully functional, but they're the un-pretty ones. The swivel base has a blemish, or maybe even a typo on it. I hand-stamp the name into the base, and every once in awhile, I would stamp an upside-down letter or something. If you really want this particular style, I usually offer these at a discount.

BUT, we have re-designed our other swivel – the No.13.
      It will be available for purchase on a very appropriate date:
      01-13-13
      (January 13, 2013).

You are welcome to email me before January 13th and I can put you on the Waiting List.

Here is the re-vamped No.13 swivel.
      Because of the simpler design, I am able to offer it for less!

You can contact me through the forum via Private Message,
      BUT, the best way to contact me is through my Deville Swivel email address:

DevilleSwivels@gmail.com

Bag on!!!
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

NICE... Dee, I need that new ball & hook! (I still have the old design ball) Let me know what I need to do.
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
          NICE... Dee, I need that new ball & hook! (I still have the old design ball) Let me know what I need to do.
          I'll PM you, Zaz.
          Last edited by MsDeville; 01-05-2013, 07:41 PM.
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET!

Thanks Dee.
            Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
            http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• CardKing
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Jan 2013

when are you going to make more of the Deville A-51 speed bag swivels ?

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by CardKing View Post
                when are you going to make more of the Deville A-51 speed bag swivels ?
                Hey CardKing, welcome to the forum. I don't think we will be making any more of the A-51's. At least not in the immediate future.

Comment

• scdavis101
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Jul 2014

just getting started

just bought my first speed bag..im hooked already and can't wait to be able to work it consistently...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...