• Show
Clear All
  • crawforde
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2009

Combat Sports Muay Thai heavy bag

Hi All,
    First off,
    This forum is great, you guys are awesome and very helpful.
    I have spent some time reading posts here and have learned a lot.
    Thanks.
    I have the opportunity to get a good deal on one of these on Craig's list. They are brand new, still in the box I think. He has 2 if anyone is interested.
    I have an Everlast "Brick" hanging from a Century stand in my garage and want to replace it. I thought this would be good because the kids can hit it too as it will hang almost to the floor. Plus I could kick it .
    On the other hand I have some old hand and wrist injuries and am considering a water and foam bag. Finances are tight and I thought that with decent gloves this thai bag might be the most versatile option.
    Any one ever used one? Any Ideas?
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by crawforde View Post
    Hi All,
    First off,
    This forum is great, you guys are awesome and very helpful.
    I have spent some time reading posts here and have learned a lot.
    Thanks.
    I have the opportunity to get a good deal on one of these on Craig's list. They are brand new, still in the box I think. He has 2 if anyone is interested.
    I have an Everlast "Brick" hanging from a Century stand in my garage and want to replace it. I thought this would be good because the kids can hit it too as it will hang almost to the floor. Plus I could kick it .
    On the other hand I have some old hand and wrist injuries and am considering a water and foam bag. Finances are tight and I thought that with decent gloves this thai bag might be the most versatile option.
    Any one ever used one? Any Ideas?
    with well wrapped hands and big padded gloves u should not have any problems.
    ________
    HEADSHOP
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...