X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jollygood49
    • Jan 2013

Was due to buy a new bag

Even though I had a hard time justifying the higher price tag I bought myself the Title Black 8x5. As always I swapped the bladder for an orange bladder. I love this bag. There's enough heft to it to get a nice springy bounce without too much effort yet it's light enough that the thing flies without causing a shoulder burn. It had some bad rebounds the first couple days which I thought may be caused by the large raised Title "T" on the bag. I didn't like when my fists struck it nor when it bounced off the T on my drum giving it the bad bounces but after a few days of bagging that area seems to have softened and I no longer notice it.

• BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Dammit

I can't wait until I can make a bag sound like that. Looks like you're working that one in very well, nice work. Love the thick platform.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• PunchDrummer
      • Jan 2012

Nice routine. I've got the same bag with an E-Last orange bladder as well, and it's one of my favorites. Great setup - it looks like you're having a lot of fun with it. I do with mine. Bag on....

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post

Comment

• "The Godless"
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jul 2016

Nice hitting!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...