• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
    I can't believe it's only four months either!! Wow what amazing progress you've made, it's a fantastic video Zaza

Enjoyed watching thisvery much, finally got round to it and it was well worth it! Keep up the good work, I know there's more awesome stuff to be seen under that great platform of yours.

I like the audio track too, was going to ask what it was, but it's there on the credits... Alice in Chains -will have to have a listen to some more
    Thank Mrs. Mitts! ...it is strange how addicting this is. I now have 2 platforms in the house and will be adding a third shortly. I want to build a small one that can fold up out of the way for the familyroom...or livingroom....or bedroom!

I also have to say that Peanut Ball is one of my favorites.
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
      ...I now have 2 platforms in the house and will be adding a third shortly.
      Can you tell me where in the house the 2 platforms are and where the third will be, or at least supply me with gps coordinates.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by paranday View Post
        Can you tell me where in the house the 2 platforms are and where the third will be, or at least supply me with gps coordinates.

Then, I think he'd have to kill you, Jim.

But, yes, I'm also curious...

I'm guessing you have all of them in the basement, zaza...
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

One in the basement...one in the garage (that big old AG Spalding one). I really want one in the bedroom, I mean...heck with all the talk of nude baggin' and all, might be fun.

latitude 42.648885
          longitude -73.750872

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Great video, it's amazing how much progress can be made in such a short amount of time. Nice consistent speed, and smooth side punching transitions.

Comment

• Zaza
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
              Great video, it's amazing how much progress can be made in such a short amount of time. Nice consistent speed, and smooth side punching transitions.
              Thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to watch & comment. Lots of work left to do...practice, practice, practice.

Comment

• Roush
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Oct 2011

Hey there!

First off great moves! very fluid and smooth for 4 months. I had a question for you in regards to your base. I noticed you have two wood frames the base is attached to. Is this to quiet down the sound/vibration? I recently installed the everlast speed bag and have had neighbors complain that it is loud and vibrates. Would adding a thick layer of wood in your opinion help with this? If not do you know of any "tricks" to help with such an issue?

Thanks!

Comment

• Zaza
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Roush View Post
                  Hey there!

First off great moves! very fluid and smooth for 4 months. I had a question for you in regards to your base. I noticed you have two wood frames the base is attached to. Is this to quiet down the sound/vibration? I recently installed the everlast speed bag and have had neighbors complain that it is loud and vibrates. Would adding a thick layer of wood in your opinion help with this? If not do you know of any "tricks" to help with such an issue?

Thanks!
                  Thanks for the kind words!

As for the wood...it's there because the platform weighs about 200lbs. and I needed something I could screw the 6" lag bolts that hold it up into. Here's the whole story: http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...ead.php?t=3561

Vibration is tough...you're best if you can mount your platform on a block or stone wall (basement or garage)...other then that, it's very hard to isolate from the rest of the building.

Comment

• Heppsan
                    • Jan 2011

Awesome work, and after only 4 months!!

Comment

• DanielSmith
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Sep 2011

Agree with you Heppsan... Amazing work, that too just 4 months. kind of unbelievable.

Comment

• Zaza
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
                        Awesome work, and after only 4 months!!
                        Originally posted by DanielSmith View Post
                        Agree with you Heppsan... Amazing work, that too just 4 months. kind of unbelievable.
                        Thanks guys... and yes, that was 4 months pretty much to the day. Get the Speedbag Bible & practice a few hours a day...it works!

If you don't believe...just go back and look at my first months video:

The first time I ever hit a speedbag was March 10th, 2011.... it's been part of my workout everyday since....honest.

Comment

• Biff
                          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Great job, Zaza. You were looking mighty fine. I see you posted this a few months ago during my hiatus. Damn, man, how much more have you progressed since then?

Nice video production, as usual. x5

Comment

• Zaza
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            Great job, Zaza. You were looking mighty fine. I see you posted this a few months ago during my hiatus. Damn, man, how much more have you progressed since then?

Nice video production, as usual. x5
                            Thanks Biff... I'm woking on elbows & double bumping...you know, all the tricky stuff you pros do.

It's almost time for another video.....standby.....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...