• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Still seeing the 404 error...

I'm still getting the 404 error occasionally... is anyone else? I've just contacted 1and1.com support and informed them, and wouldn't you know as I'm on hold for 20 minutes, the site starts working again. 10 minutes after I hang up, it stops working, then 5 minutes later , it works again

The alternate URL sometimes works when the other does not.

http://www.speedbagforums.com/forums/index.php (Note the "S" in forumS)

Long story short, they said several of their customers are having the same problem and the admins are working on it. I will be out of town without computer access for most of the weekend, starting today, if you have problems accessing the site, please be patient and try again later - or go practice on your speed bag

Rest assured if this problem isn't resolved by Monday I will be pursuing a permanent solution.
    Last edited by Tim; 03-16-2007, 06:07 AM.
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

It's still up and down for some strange reason. It's working on one link or another.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

It appears that we've got ourselves a gremlin messing with the website...

Last edited by Speedbag; 03-16-2007, 08:57 PM.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

The problems continue... sigh... I was on the phone with them again today. They say they are working on it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...