• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArkhamA
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2015

First post

Greetings all!! Just got my Deville No. 13 and ordering my Speed bag bible book. I'll be lurking around and learning. Thank you to all in this community, I've already absorbed a great deal of knowledge. Enough to not get hit in the face repeatedly...
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of information & support in this community...be sure to watch the tons of videos posted here, it's true inspiration. Before you know it, you'll be addicted.

Please be sure to post some video when you can...and if you can make it to the gathering in Keyport, NJ this July...you'll get to meet the greatest bagger's and learn from them in person!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ArkhamA View Post
      Greetings all!! Just got my Deville No. 13 and ordering my Speed bag bible book. I'll be lurking around and learning. Thank you to all in this community, I've already absorbed a great deal of knowledge. Enough to not get hit in the face repeatedly...
      Welcome ArkhamA

And don't worry about getting clipped in the nose a few times. It happens to the best of us. More than once. Wait until you miss a Reverse Single Punch (RSP) and smack yourself in the Chin or Chest.

after that happens, listen close and you will hear all your speed bags laughing. They really enjoy that, little rascals.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Conway
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Apr 2015

Keep going, keep sharing and keep updating other members with your fitness achievements and goals. You will not only get guidance but also motivation to meet your fitness challenges.
        Last edited by Conway; 04-28-2015, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Commander
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Welcome ArkhamA

And don't worry about getting clipped in the nose a few times. It happens to the best of us. More than once. Wait until you miss a Reverse Single Punch (RSP) and smack yourself in the Chin or Chest.

after that happens, listen close and you will hear all your speed bags laughing. They really enjoy that, little rascals.

That's funny. The bag has attacked me once or twice as well and now I know where the laughter came from! And in my case I use a public speedbag so I think I may have provided some entertainment for the passersby.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome, ArkhamA. Ain't this a great addiction? We look forward to more postings from you in the near future. (Along with some video clips, perhaps?)
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...