• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

10 panel Lonsdale Speed bag

I have just been looking at SugarRays website, they have new stock of speed bags!

So anyone hit one of these?
    Pro-Box Supaspar Ten Panel Speedball - Red. Professional hand stitched Leather speed ball manufactured using ten separate panels to give the ultimate shape, response and performance. The improved shape of the speed bag allows for a better rebound on the speedball frame. Part of the Probox supapar range that is manufactured using the finest leathers. Hard wearing speedbag that is suitable for use in professional and amateur boxing gym's and commercial fitness environments. Size 15.5 cm Dia. x 26.5cm high Approx.

Or this one?
    Pro-Box Supaspar Ten Panel Speedball - Red. Professional hand stitched Leather speed ball manufactured using ten separate panels to give the ultimate shape, response and performance. The improved shape of the speed bag allows for a better rebound on the speedball frame. Part of the Probox supapar range that is manufactured using the finest leathers. Hard wearing speedbag that is suitable for use in professional and amateur boxing gym's and commercial fitness environments. Size 15.5 cm Dia. x 26.5cm high Approx.

Don't know what size they are, I'll be giving them a call tomorrow as I'm wanting to buy another 8x5. I was going with the Everlast here:
    A swivel that is built to last. This professional quality, stainless, solid steel, ball bearing swivel has been designed to withstand the rigours of any gyms speed ball workouts. Made with a 360-degree rotating head which allows you to work on your punching accuracy and improve your speed. Features: Moulded Solid Stainless Steel Construction; Ball-Bearing Action for the Ultimate in Speed; 360-degree Rotating Head; Cotter-Pin Release for a Quick Change of Balls; 3 Screw Holes for Solid Mounting. Dimensions: Base Diameter: 3.5” (9cm) Loop Width: 1” (2.5cm)

Now I can't make my mind up!
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Hey UK!! ive got a lonsdale 8 panel bag it measures 9x6 i think they use this as a standard size, the everlast pro is one of the first bags i ever bought! and i always come back to it but i think they are fazing it out, have you checked out the fighting sports bag on sugar rays site? i have been hearing good thing about them the white is 5x8 i think this will be my next bag! happy shopping mate, Fingers.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Cheers fingers!

I'm tempted at the Fighting sports bag, but I've said for some time that my next bag would have to be an Everlast. I think I've read before that you tend to go back to the Everlast..........something I need to think about.

I think spinsmashpop owns on too, looking at his pictures it's a 9x6.

How you getting on with your 9x6 Cleto?

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post

Sorry, it's all white so must be 8x5

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
          Cheers fingers!

I'm tempted at the Fighting sports bag, but I've said for some time that my next bag would have to be an Everlast. I think I've read before that you tend to go back to the Everlast..........something I need to think about.

I use the cleto now and again its a really nice bag so fast you can hardly see it!! but i always seem to return to the everlast pro! its the perfect weight and its got a very short swing arc i use it when i train shoulders ie one set weights followed by 2 minutes fast bag work x 8, i would recommend the everlast mate.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Cheers mate!

I'll give them a call tomorrow and find out what the size is of that Everlast 8 panel. I like the smaller bags as there more challenging.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...