X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heppsan
    • Jan 2011

Trying the Powermill Evil Swivel!!

Got my Evil swivel yesterday, incredible fast shipping!!
    Thanks a lot Ryan. Lovin' it!!!

• metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

I'm glad it worked out for you! I didn't have time to watch your full video. I'll check it out later when I get home.
    sigpic

Comment

• baggins
      • Oct 2010

Very fast Hepsan. You are gettin' pretty good. Loved the vid
      Mücke snappt

Comment

• Roc Stone
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2007

It appears that you are able to perform a lot of the moves and strikes but seems you need to work on bag control and fluidity. It did look and sound like you had a lot better control of your bigger bag. Try working that big bag a lot slower and perfecting your strikes so that you may become more fluid when altering between different combos
        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• Heppsan
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
          I'm glad it worked out for you! I didn't have time to watch your full video. I'll check it out later when I get home.
          Okay, thanks!

Originally posted by baggins View Post
          Very fast Hepsan. You are gettin' pretty good. Loved the vid
          Mücke snappt
          Thank you very much!!

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
          It appears that you are able to perform a lot of the moves and strikes but seems you need to work on bag control and fluidity. It did look and sound like you had a lot better control of your bigger bag. Try working that big bag a lot slower and perfecting your strikes so that you may become more fluid when altering between different combos
          Thanks for your criticism!
          Mostly i do boxing training on the speed bag, but trying to make time to work on more moves.
          Just recently got my first small bag, liking small bags but havent really got used to them yet.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...