• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Title 5x8 Pro Demo for ExEODCDR

hey ExEODCDR, here's a little demo Vid for ya.

This Video was shot on Monday, May 23, 2011. The Title Standard Pro 5x8 Mustard Bag. This Bag is about 5 months old, and the leather is worked in pretty good. As the leather gets worked in, the bag becomes a bit more "Bouncy" and as a result, a little bit faster. Even with the leather worked in, i still feel this bag is a Medium rebound speed bag, but it isn't slow by any stretch. Once worked in properly with a good leather conditioner, and plenty of good ol' fashioned beatings,... for say... a good 6 to 8 weeks, it's good to go.

• jimcaher
    • Feb 2010

Shades of Dee Pooler. Very nice.
    JPC

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by jimcaher View Post
      Shades of Dee Pooler. Very nice.
      JPC

Thank You Jim. Dee is awesome. Alan, Dee, Skunk, Deano, Tim, BillyMack, SB AlCHEMY, Tichy,, ect... these guys inspire me, with the hopes, that some day i can be a good speed bagger.

Comment

• ExEODCDR
        • Apr 2011

I'm laughing out loud!! You are the MAN!! Style, smoothness, and a spin at the end!! You're a dangerous man! Thanks for the video!!!! ... man... I gotta go out and practice!!!
        -
        Owner/Operator
        www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

You've got the touch!

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
          Thank You Jim. Dee is awesome. Alan, Dee, Skunk, Deano, Tim, BillyMack, SB AlCHEMY, Tichy,, ect... these guys inspire me, with the hopes, that some day i can be a good speed bagger.

You're making Alan and Skunk proud with your incredible control over the bag. Slow and steady. And lots of practice gets you to the level you're at right now. Wow! Very inspiring. And, you're doing deano-style punches! WHOH. You've been doing your homework, for sure. You've gleaned from the cream of the crop of speed baggers. (All of the above mentioned, and then some!)
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Excellent video, great elbows and side punches. Nice control and steady pace. That moderate speed gives it a unique style. Awesome.

Comment

• speedbag4life
              • Jun 2007

Thanks for another great video, ebozyn. I'm very close to having a convenient speedbag in my life again (woop woop! can't wait!!), and your video is living proof of the importance of slowing down and securing control of the bag. ... along with Alan's voice saying, "Slow.... slower.... ," and Skunk's advice from the recently re-posted video clip to slow down. I think I'm starting to get it!

Comment

• Zaza
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2011

I've said it before...and I'll say it again... it's all about the hoodie!

Great stuff & mesmerizing to watch. I find myself watching again and again but would love a little different angle so I can see what you're doing all the time (your body blocks some of the cool techniques). You're no beginner, that's for sure.

Thanks for posting these videos & keep baggin'!
                Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• ebozyn
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2010

Thank you

ExEODCDR:I'm laughing out loud!! You are the MAN!! Style, smoothness, and a spin at the end!! You're a dangerous man! Thanks for the video!!!! ... man... I gotta go out and practice!!!

@ExEODCDR HaHa. Thanks man. I'm glad you liked the video, and you're very welcome.

MsDeville:You're making Alan and Skunk proud with your incredible control over the bag. Slow and steady. And lots of practice gets you to the level you're at right now. Wow! Very inspiring. And, you're doing deano-style punches! WHOH. You've been doing your homework, for sure. You've gleaned from the cream of the crop of speed baggers. (All of the above mentioned, and then some!)

@MsDeville Thank you Ms.D. Yeah, I'm still working on those Deano slyle punches, they are, Soooo fun to do. dEANO is a madman genius bagger.

aad03:Excellent video, great elbows and side punches. Nice control and steady pace. That moderate speed gives it a unique style. Awesome.

@aad03 Thanks aad03, i really dig your videos too man, i watch them all, many times over. You're a murderous bagger dude. keep the hits coming man.

speedbag4life:Thanks for another great video, ebozyn. I'm very close to having a convenient speedbag in my life again (woop woop! can't wait!!), and your video is living proof of the importance of slowing down and securing control of the bag. ... along with Alan's voice saying, "Slow.... slower.... ," and Skunk's advice from the recently re-posted video clip to slow down. I think I'm starting to get it!

@speedbag4life You're welcome, and thank you very much for watching the vid.

Zaza:I've said it before...and I'll say it again... it's all about the hoodie!
                  Great stuff & mesmerizing to watch. I find myself watching again and again but would love a little different angle so I can see what you're doing all the time (your body blocks some of the cool techniques). You're no beginner, that's for sure.

Thanks for posting these videos & keep baggin'!

@Zaza Thank you much Zaza. You know what... I'm starting to think it's the hoodie also haha No, actually man, it's difficult as hell to hit wearing the hoodie, and with the hood up, it's really rough sometimes. But, with online videos, and Youtube, i prefer just being " a guy in a hoodie, hitting a speed bag"

Comment

• Speedbag
                    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                    You're making Alan and Skunk proud with your incredible control over the bag....
                    Actually he's making me mad! That was incredible and half of it is illegal. He did at least two things I've never seen before. I did learn his deano style hook punch outward elbow combo's. pretty sick stuff. That move is just unnatural to me and he makes if look like childs play.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• deano
                      Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

great to see

top stuff Ebozyn,under and over on a outward elbow and plenty of sideways fists and elbows on a small bag thrown in,great to see and look forward to more vids from you.deano

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post

This Video was shot on Monday, May 23, 2011. The Title Standard Pro 5x8 Mustard Bag.
                        Damn impressive. Great work Ebozyn. Any chance you'll make it to SPEED B.A.G. II ?

Comment

• ebozyn
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                          Actually he's making me mad! That was incredible and half of it is illegal. He did at least two things I've never seen before. I did learn his deano style hook punch outward elbow combo's. pretty sick stuff. That move is just unnatural to me and he makes if look like childs play.

I'm totally stoked that you liked my video. Having you approve of what i'm doing so far on the speed bag, is like having Eddie Van Halen give my guitar playing a thumbs up. Too cool! Thank you for watching Alan

Comment

• ebozyn
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Oct 2010

Deano!

Originally posted by deano View Post
                            top stuff Ebozyn,under and over on a outward elbow and plenty of sideways fists and elbows on a small bag thrown in,great to see and look forward to more vids from you.deano
                            It's awesome to have you like the elbows i'm throwing Deano. It was your killer side/elbows that inspired me to start throwing them in the first place. IMO. Your elbow moves, are easily in the Top 3 Coolest Moves Of All Time, and pretty high on that short list in my book.
                            Thank you for watching Deano. You're the goods dude.

Comment

• ebozyn
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                              Damn impressive. Great work Ebozyn. Any chance you'll make it to SPEED B.A.G. II ?
                              TIM! You're a Bagging MONSTER! moves moves moves. For one... that move you have as your avatar. The double downward elbow thingy with the outward side swipe... it's etched into my mind, and i still CAN'T get it down cold. I'll keep trying.

Thank you much for watching my vid man.

About coming to SBII, I would love to attend, but can't. i'm sorry to miss it too. I think it's a great thing you're doing for Speed Bagging.

You, Alan, and Skunk are great ambassadors for the bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...