X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

MsDeville's Day Two at Speed Bag II | Part Two

This is a clip of several speed baggers from Friday afternoon. Speedbag4life, Lisa, traveled the farthest distance to the event – she came all the way from San Francisco. It was great fun to have another woman speed bagger at the event, although she had to leave early on Saturday. Lisa hasn't been able to get under the board as much as she would like, but has recently moved and was able to get her board and bag out of storage. She says she can't wait to have a setup at her new residence.

I hope to have another video up later today with more clips.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Looks like an awesome turnout! Was TommyT punchdrumming on the VERTICAL BAG!? Wow! Love the "punch" drumline at the end of the clip. Alan leading the way of course and you with those elbows! Go off on it! Everyone looks amazing. G-Town and Juxt are both unreal! Lisa looks grea for someone who doesn't get ubder the board as much as she would like. So happy the event was another huge success!
    sigpic

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Looks like a really cool place!
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Some nice baggin' by MsDeville in that vid, thanks for taking the time to capture all this for the rest of us.

A very few lucky souls can say they jammed with Jimi, but you and some others can say you punch-drummed with Alan.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2010

Great moments captured Dee!

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          This is a clip of several speed baggers from Friday afternoon. Speedbag4life, Lisa, traveled the farthest distance to the event – she came all the way from San Francisco. It was great fun to have another woman speed bagger at the event, although she had to leave early on Saturday. Lisa hasn't been able to get under the board as much as she would like, but has recently moved and was able to get her board and bag out of storage. She says she can't wait to have a setup at her new residence.

I hope to have another video up later today with more clips.

Excellent footage from Speed Bag II Denise! The Vidz get better and better and so does your video production!

Ms.Deville, Lisa, Gregg, Tim, Juxt, Tommy T, Skye, Dave, Louis, Donnie(Awesome host!), Alan...Way to bag it up in this Vid!

Thanks for the Vidz Denise!

Originally posted by paranday View Post
          A very few lucky souls can say they jammed with Jimi, but you and some others can say you punch-drummed with Alan.
          I am glad I'm one of 'um.
          Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            Some nice baggin' by MsDeville in that vid, thanks for taking the time to capture all this for the rest of us.

thanks guys, but I'm just glad to have the company. These up and comin' speed baggin' punch drummers are awesome and it's really special for me to get a bag drumline going. There were times when 8 or 9 bags were jammin' to music at once and everyone was "on beat". Man that was a kick!

This was the most fun baggin' I've had in a while!
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• speedbag4life
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              This was the most fun baggin' I've had in a while!
              me too!!

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Feb 2010

Goodness me Dee, going through your SBII vids, the quality of bagging by everyone is just off the scale.

It must have been amazing to be together and learn off each other. Thanks for putting these together to share with the rest of us who couldn't be there.

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Nice bunch of clips, just having fun. Good one at the end with all in sync. We did that several times, I don't think they all got recorded but felt good anyway being part of a rhythm. Trying to think of ways to record the whole event. Probably a real fast PC with capture cards, many cameras, a couple mics, and a mixer to get a good level between the mics and the music. Wish everyone on the forum could be there. Maybe SBIII

Comment

• Roc Stone
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Oct 2007

I been wanting to check out Dr Lisa for a long time.
                    Thanx 4 the vid
                    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...