• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geforce
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
    Sweet. I managed to outbid them and got this platform for $111NZD Chur!

How is your buying going Geforce?
    what platform have you just brought?

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2015

I bought this one Geforce. Sight unseen from Trademe, the online auction website here in NZ. $111 NZD plus freight it cost me. Second hand from a community hall gym. I will use the swivel for another kid's setup,( I have 5 kids so far) replace that with a Deville and erect it somewhere for my Mrs. Lol
      Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

I haven't hit on a wall mounted platform before- I hope there is enough room between the back of the bag and the wall to pass the fists through...

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Generally there is enough room, otherwise you could mount the platform to thick boards to increase the distance from the wall.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
            I bought this one Geforce. Sight unseen from Trademe, the online auction website here in NZ. $111 NZD plus freight it cost me. Second hand from a community hall gym. I will use the swivel for another kid's setup,( I have 5 kids so far) replace that with a Deville and erect it somewhere for my Mrs. Lol
            That looks like a really nice set up, SSM! It look like at least a 30" drum on it. Plenty of room to throw your punches. Let us know how it works out for you.
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...