• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frasmac
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2013

Links Speedbag V Boxer: Real Fight video

In my quest for new ways to present speedbagging on video, this is what I've come up with. Hope you guys get a laugh. It was inspired by an old boxing coach who told me "not to waste my time on the speedbag" because "you'll never win a fight punching like that."

Stay strong speedbaggers. SPEEDBAGGER!

look me up on instagram @thebigfrasini
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Haha! Crack up! Check this out. Thiago Alves gets a taste of the inward elbow. Even a I-DES ( f - e).
    Gnarly. Thats how the bag feels.

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Frasmac View Post
        In my quest for new ways to present speedbagging on video, this is what I've come up with. Hope you guys get a laugh. It was inspired by an old boxing coach who told me "not to waste my time on the speedbag" because "you'll never win a fight punching like that."

Stay strong speedbaggers. SPEEDBAGGER!

look me up on instagram @thebigfrasini

I love your wit and sense of humor, Fraser. Please let me know the next time you plan to visit your family in Oregon.

My partner, Raul is always telling me how important the speed bag is for boxers. And, in his opinion, working out on a vertical speed bag setup would also be very beneficial to MMA fighters. From the looks of that video clip of Thiago Alves getting his nose broken from an inward elbow punch, I'd say he could learn from this and incorporate some vertical speed bag in his training. :-)

I found this conversation in a boxing message board archive:

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ventanakaz
          ...That video looks familiar...
          Sorry man- for pinching your material, but I had to post it up. hehe.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...