• Jan 2008

looking good keep on Baggin

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
      looking good keep on Baggin
      thanks tbd. I know there's alot of slop in my technique at this point, and i need too build some speed, but i'm workin on smoothing all that out, and having a great time doing it.

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Feb 2010

looks amazing for 9 weeks! You're tackling a lot of ambitious stuff there and doing it very well. Looks smooth and controlled.
        I like the look of your set up too. Looks solid, and you've got plenty of bags available for variety - another addict

Comment

• deano
          Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

great moves man,9 weeks and killing it,speed will develop over time,look forward to more vids from you

Comment

• Roc Stone
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2007

Nothing wrong with that
            sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• ebozyn
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
              looks amazing for 9 weeks! You're tackling a lot of ambitious stuff there and doing it very well. Looks smooth and controlled.
              I like the look of your set up too. Looks solid, and you've got plenty of bags available for variety - another addict
              Thank you Mrs. Mitts. I like the double bumping you do front, side, and elbows alot.

Originally posted by deano View Post
              great moves man,9 weeks and killing it,speed will develop over time,look forward to more vids from you
              thanks deano. I dig your style man. big time cool sideswiping

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
              Nothing wrong with that
              hey, thanks RS. thanks for watching, and commenting. I'm pretty new to speed bagging, and was reluctant to put up a video just yet. I was gonna wait maybe 6 more months before posting a vid, HaHa... get more skill first, I didn't want to post too much slop hitting. then i figured what the heck, i like watching vids on the forum, i might as well contribute to the videos section of the forum.

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
                • Jan 2011

looks like your going places bro
                Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

• ebozyn
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Brother Cavefish View Post
                  looks like your going places bro
                  thanks cavefish. You'll have to let me know how you like your new title standard 7x10. I've been thinking alot about getting that one myself, but i've been going bag crazy lately. I need to wait a few months before ordering more bags. wheeew! i just order three in the last few weeks. the latest is a cleto reyes 7x10, i should have that one soon.

Comment

• Speedbag
                    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Looks like a great baggin' cave. Your moves look smooth and under control. Nice mix of skills and side punching. You're on your way. Don't worry about speed. That will come automatically with control. In no time you'll be going faster and faster.

keep working. you're making great progress.
                    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• hammer6384
                      • Dec 2010

Looks good. Nice moves, amd a cool setup. Keep on Baggin It.
                      SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Aug 2010

Nice baggin! I like the phantom elbow and the one spot with a double phantom elbow that looks like a deano elbow. I been trying those alot lately but don't have it down as good as that yet. Keep on Baggin and postin!
                        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• ebozyn
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                          Looks like a great baggin' cave. Your moves look smooth and under control. Nice mix of skills and side punching. You're on your way. Don't worry about speed. That will come automatically with control. In no time you'll be going faster and faster.

keep working. you're making great progress.
                          Thanks alot for watching, and commenting AK. I have picked up tons of information from your youtube videos. Thanks again

Originally posted by hammer6384 View Post
                          Looks good. Nice moves, amd a cool setup. Keep on Baggin It.
                          Thanks Hammer.

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
                          Nice baggin! I like the phantom elbow and the one spot with a double phantom elbow that looks like a deano elbow. I been trying those alot lately but don't have it down as good as that yet. Keep on Baggin and postin!
                          Nova, Thanks for watching, and commenting man. I dig your vids.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...