X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heppsan
    • Jan 2011

Title Pro Mexican Speed Bag?

Does any one have experience of Titles Pro Mex Professional Speed Bags?

Was thinking about a 5" 8" and one 7" 10" for $34.99 each.

I really like the Title classic 6" 9" and Atomic XS.

• aad03

• Jan 2010

I think they are pretty solid bags for $35. I got one of each size, and the Yellow one and the Red one are pretty nice. The Black one has hardly any rebound to it. I'd stay away from that one. If you don't already have the 8x5 White Fighting Sports bag, I'd get that one first. The Tuf-Wears are pretty nice too, but may cost a little bit more.

Definitely don't think that the Pro-Mex is a steal at $35 though. It is almost always on sale, and there is no way it should have a regular price of $70 in the first place.

Comment

• Heppsan
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
      I think they are pretty solid bags for $35. I got one of each size, and the Yellow one and the Red one are pretty nice. The Black one has hardly any rebound to it. I'd stay away from that one. If you don't already have the 8x5 White Fighting Sports bag, I'd get that one first. The Tuf-Wears are pretty nice too, but may cost a little bit more.

Definitely don't think that the Pro-Mex is a steal at $35 though. It is almost always on sale, and there is no way it should have a regular price of $70 in the first place.
      Thanks alot for the info and tips!
      I am also after a 7" 10" do you know how the rebound is on the black Title boxing speed bag? http://store.titleboxing.com/titlespeedbags1.html
      Or do you have any other suggestions?

Comment

• Hannibal
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
        Thanks alot for the info and tips!
        I am also after a 7" 10" do you know how the rebound is on the black Title boxing speed bag? http://store.titleboxing.com/titlespeedbags1.html
        Or do you have any other suggestions?
        The title 10x7 is awesome. Stay away from the new Tuf-Wear large. It has a terrible rebound. I got the new rival and am very happy. It only goes to 9x6. The fighting sports is one of the most praised bags on this site, and it lives up to its expectations. It has speed.

Comment

• speedbager
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • May 2011

Hey Heppsan! Hows it going? I bought a Pro Mex RED 6x9 about 2 weeks ago...I wish the rebound was better....might need a different bladder inside.....But u can tell a difference in the Goat skin leather, A bit softer.......Hope this helps!

Comment

• Allentown
            • Oct 2010

Pro Mex 6&9

I also have the Promex 6X9. The leather is very nice but it could be a little faster. I agree with Speedbager.

Comment

• Heppsan
              • Jan 2011

Thanks for all the help everybody!!

Made an order of one Fighting sport 5" 8" and one Title 7" 10"

Comment

• Hannibal
                • Dec 2010

You'll love both those bags. The title 10x7 is still a lot of people I knows favorite larger bag. My last one stayed around for three years after I bought it. Great bang for the buck on both fighting sports and regular title merchandise.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...