X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

MsDeville's Day Two at Speed Bag II | Part One

It's truly Speed Bag Heaven in Keyport, New Jersey!

I'm having a GREAT time once again. This is just a small sprinkling of clips from the early part of Day Two at Real Gymm. We were at the Gymm till well past midnight. I took so much video, I'm having to do this video posting in small increments.

I'll do my best to try to keep the non-attendees informed of the highlights of this memorable event. I stayed up till 4 am putting this one together I'm getting a little bleary-eyed, but it's worth it.

Hope you enjoy the video. Gotta go! Biff just arrived (from Pennsylvania) at the Best Western a few minutes ago (it's 10 am) and called me, asking where everybody is! We bagged our hearts out last night despite the humidity here in Keyport, NJ.

Thank you, Don Blanks, for letting us stay so late. You're an awesome host.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Nice.

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Awesome!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

Words cannot adequetely describe......... Thank you MsD!

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Wow, incredible talent! Tommy T is an animal, an innovator for sure. Great videos, Ms D!!!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the videos. I have been taking a lot of video throughout these past few days.

Today, we had a few new members stop in. We had the immense pleasure of meeting SpeedBagAtraxis in person!http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...axis#post28299
            He's an incredible speed bagger and a great individual. Two of his friends (Josh and Alex?) who also speed bag.

I'm going to try to have some more footage up by tomorrow morning (hopefully).
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...