• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deano
    Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

mr natural

how good was that,top mix and plenty of elbows,all in beat,shut the gate ,the horse has bolted.go Nova.

Comment

• Heppsan
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
      Thanks Hepp! I did a ton of reps with the four way elbows and if your interested in mastering this technique, I started with the promex 5x8 which doesn't have a super quick rebound. After awhile I began using the everlast Cp: xs slightly deflated which is a bit more forgiving. Than I just progressed at a comfortable speed until I feel the speed picking up naturally. Then, it was time to put the 4 way elbows to some music
      Thanks for the tip!!

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by deano View Post
        how good was that,top mix and plenty of elbows,all in beat,shut the gate ,the horse has bolted.go Nova.
        Thanks alot mate! Still attempting the deano elbows, so one day I have a video using your style

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
        Thanks for the tip!!
        No problem!
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• swfl
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2013

Good evening. Just going through the videos and came across this one again. Been working on this for a month now without much forward progress. After watching this a couple times in a row it seemed to click tonight. Not that I have it by any means, but did string a couple together. What an awesome video. Thank you

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2015

The posting of vids on this forum definitely does something to motivate and inspire me to strive upward in the art of speed bagging/punch drumming. I had no idea what punch drumming was until I started searching the forum. Getting to watch the fundamental skills as well as the advanced combinations of the forum baggers is definitely a privilege that Tim provided with this forum!!! What and priceless resource. Alan giving us so much input to compliment the things that are difficult to grasp in his book, is also something that is a great privilege on this forum!

Keep on baggin and posting!!!
            Amen.

Comment

• Eric
              • May 2014

Great job ! Very smooth routine !

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...